VirtualUA is hiring! Read more... ×
Hub Competition is Back! Read more... ×
RSVP for Home For the Holidays Read more... ×

Welcome to the VirtualUA forums! We encourage you to look around, familiarize yourself, and start posting! If you have any issues, please email [email protected]

Christian Birch MR

Frequently Asked Questions

Posted (edited)

How do I apply for Virtual United Social Club inc.? See this link here

I have an account and wish to become active again. Who do I contact? Please email [email protected]

Why do I need an accurate birthday? vUSCI is a registered non-profit company. We need an accurate date of birth for legal reasons.  We never share any of your personal information with anyone or any company, including name, email, or date of birth.

How old do I have to be to join? You must be 14 years or older.

I've been a pilot on Vatsim or for another airline for some time now. Can I transfer those hours? Yes! You can transfer up to 150 hours.

How often do I need to fly? You need to fly within 14 days of your acceptance to vUSCI, and then once a month thereafter.

My application got rejected. What do I do now? Your application most likely got rejected because we noticed a problem with your application, or you already have an account with us. We will always give you a reason why when we reject the application, and all you need to do is either resubmit the application, or ask for your account to be reactivated. We will never reject an application for a new pilot that is filled out correctly as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the pilot handbook. 

Don't see your question answered here? Email your questions to [email protected], and we will be happy to help!

Edited by Christian Birch MR